Sunday, July 13, 2014

"I thought getting married was great idea... and we see how that turned out. If thats what my good ideas look like, you can only imagine my bad ideas..."

This will be a place to read about two different tales. Two tales of becoming single in our 30's from both a female and male perspective, dating all the wrong people (sometimes knowingly), dating horror stories, and just things that Johnny Utah and I find entertaining. We have been friends for over 20 years and find ourselves and our hijinks that we get into utterly hilarious. We hope you find us funny too.

To quote Johnny "I thought getting married was great idea... and we see how that turned out. If thats what my good ideas look like, you can only imagine my bad ideas..."

Welcome to the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment